COOKIES POLICY OF PC-SOFTWARE ONLINE SHOP
1. This website uses the so-called "cookies", i.e. information recorded by servers on the end user's device, which can be read by the servers each time the end user connects to this device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, the information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of this website. Cookies usually include the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used for:
a) adapting the content of the website to the user's preferences and optimising the use of the website; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the website user's device and for proper display of the website, adjusted to the user's individual needs,
b) creation of statistics, which help understand how the website users use the website, which makes it possible to improve its structure and content,
c) maintenance of the website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each sub-page of the website,
d) provision of advertising content more suited to the users' interests.
3. We may use the following types of cookies on this website:
a) "necessary" cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the website,
c) cookies that make it possible to collect information on how the website is used,
d) "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user's origin, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.,
e) "advertising" cookies, making it possible to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's terminal equipment by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block automatic cookies support in the settings of the Internet browser or to receive a notification every time they are saved on the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser). Failure to change your cookie settings means that cookies will be saved on your terminal equipment and that we will therefore store information on your terminal equipment and access this information.
5. Disabling cookies may make it more difficult to use some of the services on our websites, in particular those requiring a login. Disabling the option to accept cookies does not prevent you from reading or viewing content on this website, with the exception of content to which access requires a login.
6. Cookies can be saved on the end device of the user of this website and then used by advertisers, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications cooperating with the website.
I. How can I disable cookies in my browser?
You should find instructions on how to disable cookies in the relevant browser.
1. The solutions used on the website are safe for the Devices of Users using the Controller's website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to enter the Users' Devices.
2. The Controller uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of the browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User's Device.
b) Permanent cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and remain there until deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove them from the Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the User's Device.
II. DEFINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING OR ACCESSING COOKIES
1. The User has the possibility to restrict or disable the access of Cookies to their Device. If this option is used, use of the Controller's website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
2. The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings concerning cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing cookies to the User's Device. The User may change the settings referred to above by using settings of the Internet browser or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block automatic cookies support in the settings of the Internet browser or to receive a notification every time they are saved on the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
3. The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.