PC-SOFTWARE ONLINE SHOP
The Controller of Personal Data on the website available at the following addresses:
hereinafter referred to as the Online Store is Czesław Romankiewicz, running the company:
PC-SOFTWARE Czesław Romankiewicz , business address: Duchnów ul. Księżycowa 7, 05-462 Wiązowna, Poland, entered in the Central Registration and Information on Business Activity, NIP: 521-132-36-13, REGON (National Business Classification Number): 012141398, VAT EU: PL5211323613 The Controller can be contacted by e-mail at:
or by phone:+48 601246535.
Respecting your rights as data subjects and respecting the applicable laws, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant data protection legislation, we are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the personal data we obtain from you. All employees have been adequately trained in the processing of personal data and, as the Personal Data Controller, we have implemented appropriate safeguards and technical and organisational measures to ensure the highest level of protection for personal data. We have data protection procedures and policies in place that are compliant with the GDPR to ensure the lawfulness and fairness of our data processing processes, as well as the enforceability of any rights you have as a data subject. Additionally, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory authority in the Republic of Poland, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as POPDP).
1. We collect the following personal data in our Online Shop:
a) full name - may be processed when, as users of our Online Shop (including customers or potential customers), you provide it to us via email, registration form, order form, contact form available in our Online Shop, traditional mail or telephone, in order to make use of the offering of our Online Shop, as well as in order for us to correctly address a parcel containing a Product ordered by you and to provide you with other services,
b) invoice data, mailing address - it is necessary for proper issue of an invoice and shipment of ordered Products; it is necessary in case of making purchases in our Shop,
c) telephone number - may be processed in the event of telephone contact on your part (including as a customer or potential customer), as well as when you provide it to us via e-mail, the registration form, the order form, the contact form available in our Online Shop or by post, in order to enable us to contact you in the event of such a need in connection with the dispatch of a Product ordered by you, as well as in order to answer questions concerning our offering,
d) e-mail address - may be processed when, as users of our Online Shop (including customers or potential customers), you provide it to us in the event of contact via e-mail, registration form, order form or contact form available in our Online Shop. We use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation of your order and to contact you if necessary during the order process. If you have agreed to receive marketing content and have subscribed to our newsletter, we may also send you offers and commercial information, e.g. reminders about software renewals and new versions.
e) NIP - Tax Identification Number - we collect it from businesses and individuals who request an invoice and have a NIP number,
f) device IP address or browser identifier - information arising from the general mechanism of Internet connection, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) is used for technical and statistical purposes
g) other data, if any, may be collected in the course of conducting specific business or may be provided by you as a user of our Online Shop (including as a customer or potential customer) via email, the contact form available in the Online Shop, postal mail or telephone contact.
2. The provision of the data indicated in the preceding paragraph is necessary in the cases specified therein, including in particular:
a) in order to use the offering of our Online Shop by placing an order via the order form, including placing such an order without the need to register (creating an Account) in the Online Shop,
b) for the purpose of shipping Products ordered by you from our Online Shop,
c) in order to answer your questions and to be able to contact you by e-mail, by the contact form available in the Shop, by post or by telephone,
d) for voluntary registration - setting up an Account in our Online Shop; in this case, we store the data provided by you in order to facilitate your future use of our Online Shop until you unregister (delete your Account),
e) for the provision of the newsletter service (subscription)
3. Our online shop uses cookie technology in order to adapt its functioning to your individual needs. You can agree that the data and information you have entered can be saved, so that you can use them the next time you visit our Online Shop without having to enter them again. Owners of other sites will not have access to this data and information. If you do not agree to the personalisation of the Online Shop, we suggest disabling cookies in the options of your Internet browser.
5. In accordance with the principle of minimisation, we process only those categories of personal data which are necessary to achieve the purposes listed under point 3 and 4 above.
6. We process personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 3 and 4 above. Personal data may be processed for a longer period where such a right or obligation imposed on us as the Controller arises from specific legal provisions, from the legitimate interest of the Controller referred to in item 10(c) below (i.e. for the period of the statute of limitations for claims or the completion of the relevant proceedings, if any, during the period of limitations) or where the service we provide is continuous (e.g. newsletter subscription).
7. The source of the Personal Data processed by the Controller is you, i.e. the data subject.
a) article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity of processing the data for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, or
b) article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, or
c) article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the Controller's legitimate interest in the establishment, assertion or defence of claims, until they are time-barred or until the conclusion of the relevant proceedings, if any, commenced during that period, or
d) article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes where other legal grounds for processing personal data do not apply - e.g. for the provision of a newsletter service.
9. Your personal data may be transferred abroad including to a third country within the meaning of the GDPR. We do not share personal data with third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be disclosed only to entities under public law, i.e. authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement agencies and other entities authorised by generally applicable laws).
10. The user submits their personal data to the Controller through the forms on the site: contact form, registration form, order form. Data provided by the user through the above forms are processed by the Controller in order to execute the sales agreement, deliver products ordered from the shop and issue VAT invoices.
11. The Controller guarantees confidentiality of any personal data provided. By contacting or registering on the site and/or placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the processing and transfer - including abroad - of their personal data for the purpose of order processing, invoicing and marketing needs of PC-SOFTWARE, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
12. The Buyer agrees to receive commercial information from PC-SOFTWARE within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Service Provision (Journal of Laws 02 no.144 item 1204)
13. Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities that process such data on our behalf as a Personal Data Controller. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Controller, we enter into an agreement with the processor to entrust the processing of personal data. The Processor shall process the entrusted personal data only for the purposes, to the extent and for the reasons indicated in the entrustment agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data to be processed, we would not be able to carry out our activities in the Online Shop or deliver shipments of ordered Products to you. As Personal Data Controller, we entrust personal data for processing to the following entities in particular:
a) providing hosting services for the website on which our Online Shop operates,
b) providing postal, courier and transport services - for the purpose of delivering shipments with ordered Products,
c) providing us with other services which are necessary for the day-to-day operation of the Online Shop.
15. Under the provisions of the GDPR, every person whose personal data we process as a Personal Data Controller has the right:
a) to be informed of the processing of personal data as referred to in Article 12 of the GDPR,
b) to access their personal data as referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR,
c) to correct, complete, update, rectify personal data as referred to in Article 16 of the GDPR,
d) to erasure (right to be forgotten) as referred to in Article 17 of the GDPR,
e) to limit processing as referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR,
f) to transfer their personal data as referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR,
g) to object to the processing of personal data as referred to in Article 21 of the GDPR,
h) in the case of the legal basis referred to in item 10(d) above - the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal,
i) not to be subject to proﬁling as referred to in Article 22 in conjunction with Article 4(4) of the GDPR,
j) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) referred to in Article 77 of the GDPR,
taking into account the rules on the use and exercise of these rights under the provisions of the GDPR.
16. If you wish to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, please use the relevant tabs in the Online Shop which allow you to delete your account and the data collected in our Online Shop or send a message by e-mail to the e-mail address or in writing to the postal address referred to in item 17 below.
17. All enquiries, requests and complaints regarding the processing of personal data by the Controller, hereinafter referred to as Requests, should be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: PC-SOFTWARE Czesław Romankiewicz, Duchnów, ul. Księżycowa 7, 05-462 Wiązowna
18. The content of the Request must clearly indicate:
a) the particulars of the person or persons to whom the Request relates,
b) the event that is the reason for the Request,
c) statement of demands and the legal basis for those demands,
d) indication of the way in which the case is expected to be handled.
19. Each identified security breach shall be documented and, if one of the situations specified in the provisions of the GDPR or the Act occurs, the data subjects and, if applicable, the POPDP shall be informed of such a breach of data protection provisions.